Must Have:

  • Proof of Income
  • Social Security Card for each member of the household
  • Drivers License or Picture ID of each adult in household
  • Proof of Address: Current Utility Bill - Can be gas, water or electric - FULL CURRENT BILL WITHOUT BOTTOM TORN OFF - IN YOUR NAME - WITH YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS
  • Have to live in a serving area ( Lee's Summit, Lake Lotawana, Greenwood or Lone Jack) 

Provide Any That Apply:

  • Pay Stubs for one month (last 4 weeks)
  • Unemployment Verification
  • Copy of Most Recent Income Tax Return
  • Award Letter for Food Stamps, TANF or Social Security
  • Pension
  • Child Support
  • If no income, complete Income Certification Sheet

If requesting Utility Assistance for Gas, Water or Electric

You must bring a copy of the most recent regular bill AND the past due or shut-off notice. No deposits or fees paid. 

If requesting Rent Assistance (must be 30 days past due)

You must bring a copy of the lease and letter from the landlord stating the amount past due. Please do not wait until you have an eviction notice filed with the court before you give us a call. We can assist with rent that is 30 or more days past due. 



For more information call (816) 252-4357 EXT 102 or email

Donate Today!


Donate, just by shopping at Amazon